Dont be shy, tell us where you think you’re at and where you want to be in your digital marketing and sales development.
EXPERTS IN FIELD
providing right solutions
Swoovie provides you digital solutions for brand awareness and lead generation. Our team of experts spans across the globe and collectively we have worked on projects in various industries. With over 20 years of experience providing brand development. We’ll analyze your current situation, future needs and provide you the right team for your digital needs.
Frequently Asked Question
There is no one answer fits all. What there is are factors to take into consideration.
- Long term marketing strategy
- Growth vision
- Revenue needs
- Tiered Pricing
Tiered pricing is based on a set menu of defined services. Billed monthly. The tiers are based on standard client needs within a digital branding environment. The client can move up or down the tiers based on their budget and timeframes within their marketing strategy.
- Cost Based
Cost pricing is calculated by hourly rate or per project cost that is determined by hours and costs of production to the digital agency.
- Value Based
In this model the brand strategist is consider a partner in commission splits or percentage of profits.
The partnership is formed when the strategist accepts to create a process for the client that is unable to meet the budget demands until the sales are in place. This means the strategist is in essence creating a pipeline with the client footing the operational costs. In this manner the client has bought into the process and negotiates compensation with the strategist based on what value the process delivers. This pricing model is based on expertise and product or services efficiency to facilitate growth for both the client and brand strategist.
No. Content writing is not included. It can be included as an additional service.
We have writers available to help your organization develop it’s messaging. Content writing is provided to the digital strategist as part of the clients messaging campaign. Content writing should not be perceived as a digital solution. Content writing is a function of the communications or products development department and in a normal marketing environment it would be supplied for digital distribution.
In general, a “marketing strategist” is worth more than a “marketing coordinator.” Some companies, usually due to budget constraint believe that a marketing coordinator can suffice to develop and execute the marketing strategy. However the major difference between a strategist and a coordinator is simply this, a strategist can see the big picture in the now and the long run. A coordinator simply facilitates the plan using the tools and roadmap the strategist has deemed fit for the companies goals.
In your digital marketing and brand awareness war, your Strategist is a General and your Coordinator is a soldier.
Our most common services are:
- Digital Marketing Consulting
- Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization SEO
- Social Media Engagement
- CRM Development
There are many services attached to the digital marketing process. We can work with you to determine the solutions that fit into your budget.
For a list of complete services offered, please check our services page.
- You are a business owner who has been coordinating or executing his/her own marketing
- You have little to no in-house marketing staff or department
- You are the dual role of VP of Sales and VP of Marketing
- You have an in-house marketing manager who is swamped with an assortment of tasks – and they’re struggling to keep pace with the ever-growing list
- The average hourly rate for digital marketing consultants worldwide is $140.29 per hour.
- The average hourly rate for US-only digital marketing consultants is $161.57.
- 41.25% of worldwide consultants charge less than $100 per hour
- 27.28% of US consultants charge less than $100 per hour;
- 54.54% of US consultants charge between $101-$200 per hour;
- 18.18% of US consultants in our dataset charge over $200 per hour and 2.88% charge more than $500 per hour.
*Study data can be found here
There are various reasons marketing departments are outsourced. Due to the nature of marketing in the digital age, outsourcing may give your company access to better talent. Some companies need to keep their payroll taxes and employee benefits on budget and therefore prefer to outsource than employ marketing staff full time.
These are 5 reasons why you may want to outsource a marketing team:
- Focus more on your business core and strategy
- Get fresh perspective on your business
- Access to technology expertise and unique perspectives
- Eases the complexity of deliverables and marketing execution
- Reduce Fixed Costs
We can help you
at any stage of your digital marketing and sales development.